Sutton Cricket Club – Net Policy – June 2020
• Facilities are open to those paid up members of Sutton CC only (senior playing, 18-25
playing, women, colts and colts’ siblings), Under 18s must be supervised by a
responsible adult who does not necessarily need to be member (i.e. parent of a colt),
and spectators are not permitted.
• Each slot is for 50 minutes, starting on the hour, members must book via the on line
booking system at https://scc.myclubhouse.co.uk/ ,please don’t turn up
unannounced and expect to use the facilities you will be disappointed, the names of
all those using the facility must be named on the booking form.
• You will receive an email confirmation of your booking
• There will a maximum of 4 separate facilities available (2 of Net 1, 2, 3 and 4
artificial), 2 outfield areas, the club reserves the right to close any of the facilities for
• Opening hours are 2.00pm to 4.00pm, Monday to Thursday, 12pm to 5pm, Saturday
and Sunday, facilities are closed on a Friday.
• Entrance is via the gate at the end of the car park
• A toilet will be available in the in the changing room area, with a 1 in, 1 out policy.
No changing facilities will be provided and the clubhouse remains closed
• You can use the facilities with unlimited members of your household or with 5 other
people outside your household while keeping 2m apart at all times, you must not
exercise in groups of more than 6 people, unless they are all members of your
household. For Under 18s, the maximum is 3 supervised by an adult.
• You need to use your own equipment including balls, with the exception of stumps
which the club will provide
• Please arrive not earlier than 5 minutes before your booking slot and leave promptly
• The policy documents from the ECB can be found at
• A representative of Sutton CC will be in attendance to direct you to your allocated
• Only authorised club coaches may offer private 1 to 1 coaching, John Fry has a list of
• The club will operate a ‘fair usage’ policy and aims to provide facilities for all of its
paid up playing members, the club will cancel bookings of those that break the spirit
of this policy.